Information Collection And Use
To provide and enhance our service to you, we may collect different types of information for various purposes.
Types of Data Collected
We can ask you to provide us with unique, personally identifiable information while using our Service that can be utilized to identify you (“Personal Data”). Identifiable information can include but is not limited
● Email address
● First name and last name
● Phone number
● Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
● Cookies and Usage Data
We may also gather information on how to access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may have information such as IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, and the time and date of your visit.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with brief data, which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent from a website to your browser and are stored on your computer. Also used are beacons, tags, and scripts for gathering and monitoring information and developing and analyzing our operation.
Your browser may be told to reject all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. Nevertheless, if you do not accept cookies, certain parts of our Service
may not be able to be used:
● Session Cookies: We consume Session Cookies to operate our Service.
● Preference Cookies: We consume Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
● Security Cookies: We consume Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Sheetal Sharma Makeovers uses the stored data for various purposes:
● To provide the service and to sustain it.
● To inform you of our Service changes.
● To encourage you to participate in our service's interactive features
when you choose to do so.
● To provide assistance and customer care.
● To provide valuable information or insight in order to improve the
● To track the Service's use.
● To avoid technical problems.
Transfer Of Data
Your records, including personal data, may be transferred to and stored on computers outside your state, province, country or other jurisdiction where data protection laws can vary from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are outside India and choose to provide us with details, please note
that we are transmitting and processing the data, including Personal Data
Disclosure Of Data
Sheetal Sharma Makeovers may uncover your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● To comply with a constitutional obligation
● To preserve and defend the rights or property of Sheetal Sharma Makeovers
● To limit or examine possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
● To protect the personal security of users of the Service or the public
● To guard against legal liability
Security Of Data
Your security is crucial to us, but note that there is no Internet transmission system or electronic storage method that is 100% secure. Although we aim to use commercially appropriate means to protect your Personal Data, we can not guarantee their absolute security.
We can employ third-party firms and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, conduct service-
related services, or help us evaluate how our Service is being used.
Such third parties only have access to your Personal Data to conduct such activities on our behalf.
We may utilize third-party Service Providers to observe and examine the
use of our Service.
● Google Analytics: It is Google's web analytics tool that records website traffic and monitors it. Google uses the data collected to control and track the use of our Product. This data is shared with other services provided by Google. They may use the data collected to contextualize and customize their own advertising network ads.
● Please have a look at the Google Privacy & Terms page for more information on Google's privacy practices:
Links To Other Sites
Our Service may include links to other websites. You will be guided to the
site of that third party if you click on a third-party connection. We strongly
We don’t have control over the content, privacy policies, or activities of any third party sites or services, and we take no responsibility for them.
No one under the age of 18 (“Children”) is covered by our service.
We do not knowingly save personal data from children under the age of 18. And if you are a parent or guardian and you identify that we have collected personal data from your children, please contact us. When we learn that we have obtained personal data from children without parental consent approval, we will take steps to delete this information from our servers.
Before the change is valid, we will let you know by email.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
If you have any inquiries about our policy, please contact us:
● By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Or by browsing this page on our Website: